- High resistance to impact
- Great resistance to humidity – can even be washed
- The fact that they can be washed makes them hygienic
- Great number of reuses
- 100% recyclable
- Can be used at temperatures between -20°C - +80°C
- Available in various colours
- ESD (Electrostatic discharge)
The raw material is based on polypropylene – PP. The plastic board can be between 3 and 10 mm thick, with a density between 40g and 1050g per square meter, selected in accordance to the required resistance of each product. For the electronic industry, we provide ESD (Electrostatic discharge) packaging.
BGMpack provides a wide range of plastic packaging and displays, the only limit being the designer’s imagination.
This type of packaging is long-lasting, humidity-resistant and light-weight.
It does not absorb water or oil and does not retain dust, thus being ideal for the food, electronic, automotive industries and in any other field in which hygiene, resistance to humidity and mechanics are very important.