Under https://bgmpack.ro/ you will find information (texts, pictures, databases etc. ) which make up the content of the website https://bgmpack.ro/, property of SC BGMPACK PRESTCOM BOGMAT SRL, headquartered in 1C Poetului str., Arad, Romania, registered in the Trade Registry under No. J02/1115/2006, with tax ID RO29404317. Any takeover of the content (in whole or in part) for purposes other than personal interest is sanctioned by intellectual property rights law.
The information provided on this website is provided in Romanian (https://bgmpack.ro/), English (https://bgmpack.ro/en/) and German (https://bgmpack.ro/de/), without excluding the presentation in other languages.
Usage of the website https://bgmpack.ro/ implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions detailed in the following paragraphs.
For best use of the site, it is advisable to carefully read the terms and conditions.
SC BGMPACK PRESTCOM BOGMAT SRL assumes the right to make changes to these provisions without further notice. When accessing this chapter from the site (terms and conditions), the latest version of this contract will apply.
Limitation of liability
By accessing the site, you agree to use it at your own risk. SC BGMPACK PRESTCOM BOGMAT SRL is not responsible for any direct or indirect incident or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind, that may occur as a result of accessing or navigating the site or by downloading data (text, images, video or audio).
The contents of the website https://bgmpack.ro/ was set-up with the utmost care for accurate data entry and accuracy of information. However, errors cannot be totally excluded. For this reason, SC BGMPACK PRESTCOM BOGMAT SRL does not assume responsibility for printing or display errors in terms of pictures, features etc.
SC BGMPACK PRESTCOM BOGMAT SRL is not responsible for any damage caused by viruses, bugs, human actions or any computer system failure, or any other errors, malfunctions or delays in device transmissions.
All the information and material included on this website is supplied free of charge, without warranty of any kind. Under no circumstances SC BGMPACK PRESTCOM BOGMAT SRL be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special damages resulting from the use or inability to use this website and will not be liable for any damages resulting from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, malfunctions, delays in operation or transmission, or any performance failure of the website.
By accessing the website, the visitor expressly and unambiguously accepts the website Terms and Conditions and the conditions under which the contact process and / or offer request is conducted, as presented on this website.
Advertising and confidentiality
The user will not disclose to third parties, by any means, any private information received from SC BGMPACK PRESTCOM BOGMAT SRL, subject to the obligation to pay damages.
Also, SC BGMPACK PRESTCOM BOGMAT SRL will not disclose to third parties any information transmitted without the user’s written consent, except for the agreed partners, service providers under contract, undertaking to protect this information.
The website https://bgmpack.ro/ may contain links to other websites or sources.
SC BGMPACK PRESTCOM BOGMAT SRL is not responsible for any loss or damage caused or suspected to be caused by the information provided on the sites or sources to which these links connect to.
ANY ATTEMT TO ACCESS THE PERSONAL INFORMATION OF ANOTHER USER, TO MODIFY THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE BGMPACK.RO OR TO AFFECT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVER HOSTING THE WEBSITE BGMPACK.RO SHALL BE CONSIDERED AN ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD THE WEBSITE AND TRIGGER THE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION OF THE AUTHOR /AUTHORS OF THIS ATTEMPT.
Security of personal data and information:
The personal information of the user may be used by SC BGMPACK PRESTCOM BOGMAT SRL only for the purposes declared on this site. Information and data from the contact form and offer request form shall be used only to answer the requests of the sender.
However, personal data may be transmitted to law enforcement authorities, to perform any legitimate verification, if required under applicable law.
SC BGMPACK PRESTCOM BOGMAT SRL, does not sell, offer, exchange e-mail addresses obtained by means of this website, does not disclose your e-mail address to other persons accessing this website.
Under Regulation (EU) 679/2016, you have the following rights:
- Right to information and access to personal data: the right to obtain a confirmation that personal data concerning you is processed or, if so, access to that data.
- Right to rectification: the right to request from the Operator and to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning your person and / or the completion of personal data that is incomplete, with the mention that in the case of an online account, you can make these changes personally from the account data editing section.
- The right to data deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you without undue delay, if certain grounds mentioned in the GDPR Regulation apply.
- The right to restrict processing: the right to obtain restriction of processing in certain cases.
- The right to data portability: the right to receive personal information concerning your person and to forward it to other operators.
- The right to oppose: the right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data concerning your person, under the terms of the GDPR Regulation.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects concerning your person or affecting you significantly.
- The right to complain to the National Personal Data Processing Supervisory Authority (ANSPDCP) if you believe your data has not been processed in accordance with the law.
In order to exercise the abovementioned rights, please send us your written request, dated and signed at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the postal address: 1C Poetului str., Arad, Romania, Attn: PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Litigations. Applicable law
Any litigation that has arisen will be resolved by agreement between the parties (amicably).). If the conflict has not been settled amicably, the jurisdiction lies with the Romanian courts, with jurisdiction for the registered office of SC BGMPACK PRESTCOM BOGMAT SRL.
SC BGMPACK PRESTCOM BOGMAT SRL is not responsible for the damages, costs, processes, claims or expenses incurred as a result of non-observance of the “Terms and Conditions” by the users.